08 July 2009

Scott Kazmir's Underpants

I went into a local comic book/card store.

I don't think the guy had any good comics and had, maybe, a few great sports cards.
But the guy was speaking some kind of Eastern European language to someone on an old cell phone and called me "buddy", so I had to buy something. I wanted to wake up with both of my kidneys, after all.

So I bought some packs of cards: 4 old 1990 basketball cards, 2 packs of opeechee hockey cards and 2 packs of new Upper Deck baseball cards.

The basketball cards and hockey cards were a waste of time, but boy am I glad I bought the baseball cards because I got my first memorabilia card!

That's a card with a piece of game-used material in it...like a uniform or a bat.

So now I'm the proud owner of a piece of Scott Kazmir's uniform.





Now...who wants to touch me?

No comments: