16 April 2009

On Doug Roberts: A Reckoning Part 1 (Slightly Unsafe for Work)

I've known Doug Roberts for a long time.  There are some simple facts you should know about him, too.

One amazing thing about Doug is that he moonlights as a turtle prostitute.  Don't ask me why he does it, but I speculate that it's neither the money nor the control that he's addicted to, but the thrill of it.  I can't say that old lady excitement has sunk her talons into my shoulder, but she has a firm grasp on Mister Roberts.  

He claims that he can quit whenever he wants, but I know that's a lie he's telling himself.  Every time we watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and I see a glimmer in his eye and a reminiscent smirk cracked on his face, I know the truth.  Doug has fallen prey to these insatiable beasts.


It hasn't interfered with his life...yet.  I just hope that when the cards drop (and they will!) that we'll be able to pick up the pieces. 

I followed him one afternoon and snapped this photo, narrowly escaping with my life, so that you all would know the truth.






 Keep your eyes peeled, dear readers.  A friend's life may be at stake. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Profound.