26 May 2009

Twitter

I don't consider myself late to many things.  I was listening to Lady Gaga seven or eight months ago before she was famous (or infamous: this crazy tart is pretty universally reviled.  Still...her shit is catchy) and I was on facebook before most of my friends.  I even turned 27 before a really large number of people.

See?

I'm with it.  I'm up on things.  I have my finger on the pulse of society.




So how come it's taken me so long to recognize the brilliance of Twitter?  
I need to get with it and start Twittering.  Wouldn't that be obnoxious and awesome of me?

1 comment:

KT said...

You should totally join Twitter. I find myself obnoxious sometimes, but I guess having a separate page for my obnoxiousness is better than cluttering up Facebook with my nonsense, right?