09 September 2008

Danger!

This morning I posed a question to two of my very good and loyal friends: would they remain my friend if I grew out my beard, got a very dark tan and changed my name to Osama Jim Laden?

Both said yes, even when I amended the name to Osama Jim Danger. The loyalty of my friends aside, I came away from this experiment with a strong conclusion.

In the spirit of tomorrow's scientific experiment (which is getting little-to-no airplay), I have concluded that "Danger" Jim Eustice is a great name. Like if I wrestled professionally or was an adventurer.


Still, fell free to refer to me as Danger Jim. Kind of like Ranger Jim. Let's make this thing stick, people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I ever have kids, I'll make sure they call you Uncle Danger.

Anonymous said...

Wearing David's Nick Danger T-Shirt in your honor today--
--Auntie J.

Annaka said...

So is this why you changed your facebook name? If so, awesome. : D