01 June 2009

Hot Links


So...if there was no link...why did we go into Iraq?  I've held out for a long time and supported going into Iraq, knowing full well that there was no link between 9/11 and Hussein, knowing full well that bin Laden considered Hussein an apostate and would never have collaborated with him...and I stood there defending that sham war because I thought we'd made a big mess and we ought to clean it up.  Not for our good, but for the good of the Iraqi people.  We went in there on a whim, duped by a half-baked lie that Iraq posed a threat to our national security, and we laid waste to the infrastructure of a whole country, leaving it vulnerable to poverty and extremism.  I sure do hope in the next 30 years, me and mine don't reap what you played such an instrumental role in sewing, Dick.  



Matt Wieters is the biggest prospect for the Baltimore Orioles in a long time.  There is a universal agreement that eventually he will be great.  This is a website of Chuck-Norris-Like Facts about Mr. Wieters.  My only hope in this world is that Matt Wieters lives up to half of the hype surrounding him.  I've never felt this way about a young ballplayer.  He's special already for galvanizing a fanbase and putting some seats in Camden Yards.  



Yup.  It's exactly what it says: Susan Boyle's face in Yorkshire Pudding.  I think Puddin' Face Boyle is a pretty great gangster name.  I digress...scroll down and check out the black-and-white photograph of the woman holding a tea cup.  What celebrity is in that picture?

Scroll down and look into the most horrifying table known to man.  The power of Christ compels yew!  The power of Christ compels yew!




Are you an A-to-K Level Celebrity with a Pazzaropzi Problem?  
CALL QUWEEN!!!





I found this link a week or so ago and it's kind of my go-to for when I'm feeling down.  It really puts things in perspective for me.  I may have troubles, but that cat just keeps on attacking that store, like a little engine who could.  And it helps me to go on with my life and forget my problems.  Maybe the genius who killed the abortionist in Kansas should have looked at this a little more instead of killing a person to further his message that killing is wrong.  Maybe the cattack would have soothed his self-righteous hatred for this man who, by my own admittance, has a horrible job, but is just as deserving of his life as anybody else.  I hate it when pro-life activists kill people, whether through death penalty activism or abortion clinic bombings or straight-out murder, because it makes their perfectly rational argument that abortion is wrong look so ridiculous.  It's even more disgusting that some people are celebrating his death.  Aren't you all supposed to be pro-LIFE?


To leave on a high note, here's a comedy troupe called Honor Student doing their best to educate us on the finer points of sport.

Take it away Coach Wiener



No comments: