21 August 2008

Mr. Potato Head




I was at a complete loss today when thinking about what to post. Then...deus ex machina in the form of a live performance of the NBA on NBC theme song, as performed by the composer, John Tesh.

It's not the music that's funny. It's how serious John Tesh takes himself. As someone who covered celebrities for a very long time on entertainment tonight, you would think that he's be a little less...earnest. I'm happy that he has such a huge fan base (look at all of 'em!), but it tickles me at how serious he is taking all of this.


Thank you for making us all laugh, Mr. Tesh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ice-J! This cracks me up man! My God ... isn't it cruel to let someone like this Tesh fellow think he's so great that we want to hear what he sang to himself on his answering machine? Oh dear. I hope there's a 12-step program for him, because when he finds out how silly he looks in this video, he'd going to need one.

Anonymous said...

Three things I've taken away from this clip:

1) Blond hair with brown goatee looks pretty silly
2) That violin player must have either enormous stones or have some sort of visual impairment to wear that jacket
3) I think the guitar player is probably a distant cousin of both Gary Cole and Daryl Hall.