28 August 2008

Where in the World is Ali MacGraw?: Part One in Which the Author Makes a Lofty Goal

I've only seen her in one movie (the criminally overrated The Getaway) and I've never wanted to see Love Story, if only because love seems to be a constant stream of apologies and compromise. Apparently, Ali MacGraw was a huge star in the early 70s, so where did she go?


I don't know why, but for the longest time (and even after I am continually proven wrong) I thought she was dead.

Well? She's not.

But what is Ali MacGraw doing?

Before she dies, I'm going to interview her on this blog.

Step 1: cultivate a huge readership (not that my current, small one isn't great. I love youse guys)
Step 2: get press credentials.
Step 3: interview Ali MacGraw (and Parker Posey, although, it can be argued that I've already done that).
Step 4: ?
Step 5: Money. Lots of money.


Let's make this happen, people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait ... you interviewed Parker Posey?