20 August 2008

She's A Small Wonder

Last night, while watching the individual balance beam competition, I noticed something weird about Shaun Johnson.

First let me explain that I love Shaun Johnson. She seems like someone I'd like to know...in the future when she is legal. I'm not attracted to her...I just don't want to risk anything.

So I was watching Shaun Johnson with my mother and Reginald when I noticed that Shaun Johnson waves like Vicki from Small Wonder. Small Wonder, of course, was a show about a grief-stricken family of scientists whose first daughter dies of feline AIDS or something. Naturally, they rebuild the daughter out of titanium alloy and latex. The resulting robot-daughter, or robaughter, is Vicki. The girl who plays the robot acts extra robotic and her movements are stiff.


Shaun Johnson waves like her. I'm not making any negative judgments; it's just the way things are. I still love her. She's still an incredible athlete. Just one who waves like a girl acting like a robot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The thing I noticed about Shawn Johnson is how she doesn't have a neck. But, you know ... go USA!






I'm so mean.