06 August 2008

Under Construction and Discussion Day

My generous and kind readers, you must give me a pass for today. Something big came up and suddenly I need to do a bunch of errands before tomorrow morning. Sorry sorry sorry.

In the mean time, I'll give you a discussion topic. Feel free to debate it (respectfully, please) in the comments section. If I have a chance to look in before tomorrow morning's big exciting event, I'll leave some pithy comments.

Discussion: Are there any major pop culture awards that actually mean anything anymore? Are there any that guarantee quality? Discuss.


This will lead to a post, too. So...beware.

Thanks again and so sorry!


On second thought...


See more funny videos at Funny or Die



I never thought I'd say this, but I'd vote for a candidate who presented us with the same energy solution that she does. And one who is totally BANGIN'!

No comments: